BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 15 April 2010

My Diving Background

I thought it may add some context to my posts to explain a little about my life of diving so far, with more to come as my blog progresses….

I have been diving since 2004, having learnt to dive in the Maldives with my husband. I then dived in a number of exotic blue water locations before starting (other than a couple of Cornwall trips) to UK dive early in 2007. Having learnt to dive with PADI and training as far as Rescue Diver I am now a member of a BSAC club and dive regularly with both the BSAC club and sometimes with just my husband. I have been a member of BSAC since January 2009 and am a trainee Dive Leader. I am a firm believer that diving is for fun and not for diving’s sake so if I am not having fun I am not doing it (and I am not afraid to say so)!

0 comments: